Monday, May 27, 2013

Don't Tell Mom!

Sadly enough these days I mainly watch the SuperBowl for the commercials.  This year our family's hands down favorite was this one below.


This is now one of our favorite phrases when I am alone with the kids, probably when Sara is too.  Usually I am joking but not always.

Last summer me and my good friend Aaron took our three oldest kids canyoneering.  When Aaron's youngest Macie chickened out on the rappel we had to fudge our usual safety standards.  We invented what I now call the Daddy Daughter Rappel.  It was successful in getting the whole team to the ground safely, but maybe not something you want to tell Mom about.  I waited a year and hopefully now the statute of limitations is up and Mom can enjoy.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

"I can't breathe!" that is so sad!

Darrell said...

"I can't breathe!" My guess is you hear that from lots of people who try to hang with you. perfect!

Grandma Cher said...

Poor thing! Too sad!